Full Planning & Installation
Would you like a free kitchen plan?
KBB Kitchens is a local home improvements and building company. This differentiates us from a standard home improvement company that is only able to supply and fit basic products with the majority of companies unable to offer building and construction work.
We pride ourselves on offering a versatile service that includes planning, designing and installing. We can also provide first rate planning assistance for people who already have their own builder or are using a company and just want help with structural planning.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
The main advantage of using KBB is that you won’t need to use several different people or companies with the added insurance and security when using one company to oversee the entire project. Therefore instead of hiring a separate architect, surveyor and builder, KBB offer an all encompassing service which means that we are able to provide a complete start to finish service from preliminary drawings to a full installation. The process is:
- A detailed three dimensional CAD drawing – This includes details of sizes, rooms, configurations. There is also a thorough understanding of the aesthetic appearance achieved through speaking to the customer and a deep knowledge of architectural designs. We’ve included an example CAD drawing to give you an idea of what you get.
- Full planning application service – Including scaled architectural drawings, site plans, location plans, levy documents and relevant materials used for the building project.
- Building control applications and documentation service – To incorporate liaising with the regional building control officer during the proposed building project.
- A site visit from a surveyor who will measure, quantify and calculate distances – They will also assess the project at various stages to ensure a high standard is achieved.
- A fully qualified builder or building engineer on site who specialises in structural developments.
- Consistent communication with the customer to ensure customer satisfaction and final completion.